C7 R1 Club Sport Coil Over Kit
The Nitron R1 system offers unrivalled performance and value with a design that gives drivers a wide range of effective, easy to use damping control and customized spring rates
2-Way combined damping adjustment developed from our full race suspension and race tested at Sebring shares many of the same basic components as the R3 system. The R1 offers exceptional performance, reliability and value for road use.
Widely praised by drivers around the world and highly respected for out-performing OEM and/or considerably more expensive suspension kits.
R1 kits provides uncompromising quality, reliability and performance without the need for a remote canister. Fade-resistant and hand built with ultra-low friction components, the R1 shock is made to last.
The high-grade materials protect against corrosion whilst reducing weight. Every R1 kit is custom built, sprung and fully serviceable. Titanium and hard-anodised parts are hand built to last not only season after season, but also the harshest of U.S. winters.
Tubes- Nitron tubes are cold drawn multiple times for maximum stiffness and strength, before being honed, hard anodized, and then roller burnished for a precision surface designed to last.
Rods- Rod shafts are Teflon coated and made to Moto-X spec, the best there is, period. All the main structural threads are rolled in (not cut in) removing stress points.
Valves- all valve components are machined from super-hard stainless steel-which means they will last a lifetime, literally
World class compression adjuster- Nitron shocks have the widest range of useful adjustment available on any mono tube gas shock
* CNC billet machined components
* Completely re-buildable/re-valvable
* Teflon coated pistons for consistent damping control
* PTFE Lined Bearings
* Induction hardened super polished chromium plated piston rods resist corrosion and wear
* Low friction rod seals, double acting rod scraper, and progressive bump stops
* Stainless steel carbide hydraulic hoses with 360 degree Bi-Axis fittings
* Ultra low friction bearings, brushes, and seals for precise damping control
* Exceptional range of fully sealed damping adjustments
* Extensive range of spring rates for Street, Track, and Race applications
* Each shock is hand assembled and backed by Nitron’s 2 year warranty and US based support facility